- Student dormitories and student canteen just next to the building of the Faculty,
- 2-4 bed rooms with toilets and showers shared with the other room,
- A wide range of meals, desserts and drinks during lunches and dinners at the student canteen,
- The campus equipped by buffets offering a wide range of meals, fast food and drinks,
- Restaurant, pizzeria, several fast food restaurants and coffee places in the vicinity of the Faculty.
- Coffee place YOGI´S® with a relaxation zone in the building of the Faculty,
- Relaxation zone with comfortable bean bags,
- Wi-Fi network in all of the premises of the Faculty,
- Sauna in the campus,
- Events at the level of Departments, Faculties and University – departmental festivities, immatriculation events, student balls,
- UNIPOFEST – concerts of famous Slovak music bands held in the area of the campus,
- Coffee places and discotheques situated close to the campus.
- Study and research stays abroad, language courses in foreign countries, professional training activities abroad, excursions to foreign countries,
- Lenghth of the stay up to 24 months,
- Countries: Europe (Albania, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, the Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Germany, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican, Great Britain, ...).; America (Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, USA, Venezuela, ...); Asia (Armenia, Azerbaijan, China, Georgia, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, ...); Africa (Egypt, South Africa, Senegal, Uganda, ...) and Australia and Oceania (Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand, ...).
- University library and reading hall – a modern library using the automated library system ALEPH 500; the library contains a library fund including more than 300.000 book units, and it annually collects more than 300 different domestic and foreign scientific journals. The students have an access to a multimedia study room, as well as to a service providing a remote access to the external electronic resources,
- Optional language courses – English, German, French, Spanish, Latin, Russian, Japanese, Ruthenian, Hungarian, Polish language teaching, focusing on conversation and professional terminology,
- A selection of interesting optional courses - Interesting Experiments, Healthy Lifestyle, Business Essentials, Science Mysteries, Origin and Development of the Universe, Creative Writing, Stress Management, Sommelier Proficiency, Porn Studies, Music Therapy, Digital Workshop, How to Effectively Start a Business in Slovakia, as well as different lectures given by Slovak and foreign professors
- Student scientific and artistic conference
- Na PUlze – Journal of the University of Prešov in Prešov,
- Student journal Unipo Press
- TV Mediálka, http://medialka.tv/
- PaF Rádio – Student dormitory radio of the University of Prešov
- Dr. Štefan Hések university pastoral centre.
There are sports clubs and teams at the University of Prešov: Voleyball Club MIRAD PU Prešov; TJ Slávia Prešov (athletics, hand-ball, judo, swimming, chess, gymnastics, takewon-do, water polo, volleyball), ice hockey team "Warriors" of the University of Prešov in Prešov, Technical Sports Club SVŠZTŠ PU Prešov, Basketball Club PU Prešov;
- University Dance Center: Standard, dances Latino, Salsa, Folklore dances, Reggaeton,...
- Swimming pool and gym directly in the campus,
- The Faculty of Sports at the University of Prešov organizes for all students of the University of Prešov the following activities: : University Sports Days, University Football Mini-league, University Table Tennis Mini-league, University Volleyball League,
- The Faculty of Sports at the University of Prešov offers for all students of the University of Prešov optional sports classes – Aerobics, Fitness, Football, Swimming, Volleyball.
- Akademický Prešov (Academic Prešov) – Competition in artistic creativity of the university students
- Regular organization of exhibitions and concerts in the campus,
- 50% discount from tickets to Jonáš Záborský Theatre, Alexander Duchnovič Theatre and Regional museum (Krajské múzeum) in Prešov,
- 75% discount from tickets to Šariš Gallery,
- Student theatre,
- University folklore ensemble Torysa,
- Chamber ensemble Camerata Academica,
- Accordion Quartet,
- Female choir Iuventus Paedagogica,
- Mixed choir Nostro Canto,
- Piano Vocal – Solo and chamber music of various styles and genres ranging from Renaissance, Baroque, Classicism to the present.